Discover why Lonely Planet™ travel experts named Maine as one of the “Top Regions” to travel in 2020. Camden is considered the Jewel of the midcoast. Stay at our top rated Camden bed and breakfast with harbor views and enjoy a wonderful escape from the ordinary.
Why Stay at our Top Rated Camden B&B during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Hawthorn Inn is perfect for enjoying, experiencing and exploring Camden and Midcoast Maine. You can walk to the village center. We are steps from Camden Harbor and guests can see Camden Hills State Park from our front porch! Owners Ted and Lisa provide the inside scoop on the best places to be able to socially distance for activities and dining.
- The serene gardens
- Two course locally sourced (when available) breakfasts delivered to guest room (contactless) or outside on patio/decks
- Harbor views
- Rooms with jetted tubs for two and gas fireplaces are available
- Rooms have semi-private access
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices (for all details regarding COVID-19 processes)
- Contactless check-in and check out on request
Find your perfect room and book a Camden romantic getaway to remember.
Camden – Where the Mountains Meet the Sea
Camden is centrally located in Midcoast Maine which is a great base to explore all of the coast. Guests can venture north to Acadia and explore the southern Maine Coast on day trips. Guests also enjoy 30 incredible miles of hiking trails which are right outside our door. Many trails offer you spectacular views of Penobscot Bay and if you love getting on the water, Penobscot bay is a water lovers haven.
- Condé Nast™ calls Camden, Maine One of the Most Beautiful Towns in America
- Yankee Magazine™ named Camden one of the 10 Prettiest Coastal Towns in New England
- House Beautiful™ named Camden the most beautiful small town in Maine
The music and culture of Camden, which is a year round community, are fantastic and unique. Plus, many Camden restaurants are locally sourced featuring incredible seasonal specialties.