Make the most of your vacation or quick trip to our area with promotional offers from Hawthorn Inn. These specials and packages are sure to make your Camden, Maine getaways memorable – from a romantic escape, to holidays, cooking & cuisine offers and much more.
View Camden, Maine getaways by category
Viewing all Camden, Maine getaways
Extend any regular 3- to 10-day Windjammer cruise. This 2 day Camden stay package before or after the cruise is offered exclusively by the Maine Windjammer Association, this package includes:
- Two consecutive nights accommodations in a standard room with private bath in the main house.
- Full breakfast each day and full use of Inn amenities.
- Gourmet picnic lunch, packed with local and seasonal goodies.
Price for the add-on to your Windjammer cruise is $459 based on double occupancy. Upgraded rooms and extended inn stays are also available at an additional charge (room rates will reflect a 10% discount), subject to availability. Please mention Windjammer Cruise Package when you call to book (207-236-8842).
For more information on the 8 Windjammers in the fleet or the Windjammer cruises including cost or to book the cruise, visit the Maine Windjammer Association or call 800-807-WIND.
Your Lobster Bake Package consists of
- a two night stay for 2 people at the Hawthorn Inn in Camden, ME. This offer is available for check-in on
- July 18, 2018 and check out July 20, 2018
- July 25, 2018 and check out July 27, 2018
- August 15, 2018 and check out August 17, 2018
- August 22, 2018 and check out August 24, 2018
- enjoying a distinctive two course breakfast each morning. Breakfasts are prepared with locally sourced foods (where possible). Our eggs come from Bowden’s egg farm in Waldoboro.
- Half Day Sail and Lobster Bake on the Schooner Olad Enjoy an afternoon sail to Warren Island State Park. Hike around the beautiful Maine island or just relax with the view while the Olad crew prepares a traditional Maine Lobster Bake for you. On the return trip watch the sun as it sets behind the Camden Hills.
- A bottle of wine from our wine list to take along for the lobster bake.
Consider extending your stay to enjoy all that the Camden area has to offer. Additional nights are as priced on BOOK NOW.
We cannot apply the rate to or combine it with other specials or third party booking sites or third party gift certificates. The package is based on double occupancy, there are additional fees for additional people.
Lobster bake (Weather permitting) is non refundable and the package is based upon availability.
The Hawthorn Inn is pleased to offer a Military Discount to Veterans and Active Duty Military. We offer these savings as a small tribute to you who have sacrificed and risked your life to protect and serve our country. Words cannot adequately express to you our sincere feeling of gratitude for what you have done and continue to do.
Select the Military rate when you book online or call and mention the Military rate to receive 10% off your weekday stay (Sunday through Thursday) all year long. Proof of Military service will be required at check in to receive this rate. This rate cannot be combined with any third party booking sites or gift certificates.
The Ultimate Maine Lobster Experience consists of
- 2-night stay
- 2 course breakfast daily
- 1.5 hour cruise on the bay with Lively Lady while lobster fishing & viewing wildlife. Read our blog for a complete description of the tour.
- dining on a traditional lobster bake dinner from Graffam Brother’s Seafood Market.
- Bottle of wine.
*We cannot apply the rate to or combine it with other specials or third party booking sites or third-party gift certificates. The package is based on double occupancy, there are additional fees for additional people. This package is not available on a Sunday.
We have the perfect package to celebrate your love during a romantic escape to Camden! Your Romantic Escape Package includes:
- A chilled bottle of Prosecco (or wine of your choice from our wine list)
- Local Maine chocolates
- A romantic bouquet of fresh flowers arranged by local talented floral designers
- A distinctive two-course breakfast each morning (available for room delivery one morning for guests staying in the Carriage House Rooms only)
- Late check-out at 12:30 p.m. based on availability
$119, plus accommodations and tax. Available all year long.
Make your reservations directly through the Hawthorn Inn, 1-207-236-8842 or book online and select the Romantic Escape Rate when you select your room.
Make it even more special and upgrade to one dozen red roses for $50 or add a Massage for $105 per person. Please request upgrades by phone.
Pricing Details: 10% off lodging and 10% of class when booked together
Salt Water Farm offers cooking classes from June through October. These classes are extremely popular, as of April 18, 2018 the only remaining 2018 class with openings is the September Workshop. Please click here for details and a complete list of the classes/workshops offered. The Hawthorn Inn partners with Salt Water Farm for Cooking Classes to provide a seaside culinary package. The package includes
- 10% off of your choice of rooms at the Hawthorn Inn (2 night minimum required during high season)
- Reduced rate on a Salt Water Farm cooking class
- Individual class at $157.50 (a $17.50 savings) OR
- 3 day workshops at $472.50 (a $52.50 savings)