Make the most of your vacation or quick trip to our area with promotional offers from Hawthorn Inn. These specials and packages are sure to make your Camden, Maine getaways memorable – from a romantic escape, to holidays, cooking & cuisine offers and much more.
View Camden, Maine getaways by category
Viewing all Camden, Maine getaways
The Hawthorn Inn has teamed with Eurynome Journeys and Tara Hire, director of Monhegan Wellness, to host a Women’s Wellness Retreat. This 5 day retreat is designed for all women. The retreat is June 17- 21, 2018. Escape alone, or invite your mother/daughter/sister/friend for a special getaway. Prioritize your well-being. Treat yourself (or a special person in your life) to a getaway to focus on restoring vitality. (more…)
Pricing Details: Two night package starting at $370
Use the Pies on Parade 2018 Package to enjoy a wonderful mid-coast Maine weekend. The Historic Inns of Rockland are conducting the 14th annual “Pies on Parade” event in celebration of National Pie Day. The Food network designated Rockland “Pie Town USA.” Come eat pie for a great cause.
100% of the proceeds from the ticket sales for the event are donated to Area Interfaith Outreach (AIO). AIO provides food and fuel assistance to Knox county families in need. (more…)
Your Lobster Bake Package consists of
- a two night stay at the Hawthorn Inn in Camden, ME. This offer is available for check-in on
- July 26, 2017 and check out July 28, 2017
- August 9, 2017 and check out August 11, 2017
- August 16, 2017 and check out August 18, 2017
- enjoying a distinctive two course breakfast each morning. Breakfasts are prepared with locally sourced foods (where possible). Our eggs come from Bowden’s egg farm in Waldoboro.
- Half Day Sail and Lobster Bake on the Schooner Olad where you will sail out to Warren State Park for a traditional Maine Lobster bake