Make the most of your vacation or quick trip to our area with promotional offers from Hawthorn Inn. These specials and packages are sure to make your Camden, Maine getaways memorable – from a romantic escape, to holidays, cooking & cuisine offers and much more.
View Camden, Maine getaways by category
Viewing all Camden, Maine getaways
Pricing Details: Two night package starting at $423.40
Use the Pies on Parade 2018 Package to enjoy a wonderful mid-coast Maine weekend. The Historic Inns of Rockland are conducting the 14th annual “Pies on Parade” event in celebration of National Pie Day. The Food network designated Rockland “Pie Town USA.” Come eat pie for a great cause.
100% of the proceeds from the ticket sales for the event are donated to Area Interfaith Outreach (AIO). AIO provides food and fuel assistance to Knox county families in need. (more…)
February is for lovers, and we have the perfect package to celebrate your love during a romantic getaway to Camden! Your Valentine’s Day Perfectly Packaged includes:
- A chilled bottle of Prosecco (or wine of your choice from our wine list)
- Local Maine chocolates
- A romantic bouquet of fresh flowers arranged by the talented floral designers at Seasons Downeast Designs
- A distinctive two-course breakfast delivered to your room one morning (available in Carriage House Rooms only)
- Late check-out at 12:30 p.m.
$119, plus accommodations and tax. Available February 1-21, 2018.
Make your reservations directly through the Hawthorn Inn, 1-207-236-8842 or book online and select the Valentine’s Day package from the Promotions tab.
Make it even more special and upgrade to one dozen red roses for $50 or add a Massage for $105 per person. Please request upgrades by phone.
The Hawthorn Inn has teamed with Eurynome Journeys and Tara Hire, director of Monhegan Wellness, to host a Women’s Wellness Retreat. This 5 day retreat is designed for all women. The retreat is June 17- 21, 2018. Escape alone, or invite your mother/daughter/sister/friend for a special getaway. Prioritize your well-being. Treat yourself (or a special person in your life) to a getaway to focus on restoring vitality. (more…)
Pricing Details: 10% off lodging and 10% of class when booked together
Salt Water Farm offers cooking classes from June through October. Please click here for details and a complete list of the classes/workshops offered. The Hawthorn Inn partners with Salt Water Farm for Cooking Classes to provide a seaside culinary package. The package includes
- 10% off of your choice of rooms at the Hawthorn Inn (2 night minimum required during high season)
- Reduced rate on a Salt Water Farm cooking class
- Individual class at $157.50 (a $17.50 savings) OR
- 3 day workshops at $472.50 (a $52.50 savings)