Your Lobster Bake Package consists of
- a two night stay at the Hawthorn Inn in Camden, ME. This offer is available for check-in on
- July 26, 2017 and check out July 28, 2017
- August 9, 2017 and check out August 11, 2017
- August 16, 2017 and check out August 18, 2017
- enjoying a distinctive two course breakfast each morning. Breakfasts are prepared with locally sourced foods (where possible). Our eggs come from Bowden’s egg farm in Waldoboro.
- Half Day Sail and Lobster Bake on the Schooner Olad where you will sail out to Warren State Park for a traditional Maine Lobster bake
Explore all that mid-Coast Maine has to offer.
- Swim, hike, kayak or bike to work off some of extra calories consumed during your visit to Camden.
- Relax and read a book in our charming gardens.
- Continue your Coastal Maine Culinary package by visiting one of the local wineries (Cellardoor Winery, Sweetgrass Winery, Savage Oaks or Breakwater Vineyards).
- See cheese made at the State of Maine Cheese company.
- Tour the “Kraut Haus” (Morse’s Sauerkraut and European Deli) on rte. 220 in Waldoboro and sample the world’s finest foods.
Midcoast Maine has a lot to tempt your taste buds!! The Lobster Bake package is just a small sample of what the area has to offer. The package starts at $495 double occupancy plus the 9% Maine state lodging tax for Standard Rooms and increases in price based upon room selected. (Deluxe Rooms are $535, Luxury rooms $735)
Consider extending your stay to enjoy all that the Camden area has to offer. Additional nights are as priced on BOOK NOW.
We cannot apply the rate to or combine it with other specials or third party booking sites or third party gift certificates.
Call 866-381-3647 to verify availability. Lobster bake (Weather permitting) and Walking tours are non refundable and the package is based upon availability.