Bring Mom (and the whole family) to Camden to enjoy some quality family time — there is nothing that she want more for Mother’s Day. Your choices for spending quality time together are quite extensive whether your family includes children or adult. Go hiking, biking, shopping in the quaint village, antiquing, or just sit and play board games or do puzzles in our common spaces. On Sunday, tour the Avena Botanicals Garden, the first Demeter-certified biodynamic farm in Maine for the plant sale. You will have the opportunity to learn from Deb Soule’s about the plants, gardens and healing. In 2005, People, Places and Plants magazine named Deb as one of the 50 most influential gardeners in the Northeast.
Your Mother’s Day Package includes a
- A chilled bottle of Prosecco (or wine of your choice from our wine list)
- A bouquet to flowers arranged by the talented floral designers at Seasons Downeast Designs
- Local Maine chocolates
- $100 Gift certificate to an elegant dinner in gracious surroundings at the Youngtown Inn, a short 10 minute drive to Lincolnville
- A distinctive two course breakfast each morning of your stay
- An Herb Walk Led by Deb Soule in the Avena Botanicals Garden at 1:30pm. Treat Mom to a plant at the plant sale from 12 to 3pm.
The Mother’s Day Package is available May 6 through 8. The Mother’s Day Package for a one night stay is $350 in the Main House and $375 in the Carriage House. Additional night stay is available at a 15% discount of the published room rate. If you choose to bring the whole family and need additional rooms for everyone, each additional room is offered at 15% off of the published room rate.
We cannot apply the rate to or combine it with other specials or third party booking sites or third party gift certificates.