Your Mother’s Day Package includes a
- A chilled bottle of Prosecco (or wine of your choice from our wine list)
- A bouquet to flowers arranged by talented floral designers
- A local Maine cheese and crackers platter
- Tickets to the Mother’s Day event at Savage Oakes Winery
- Tickets to a wine tasting at Sweetgrass Distillery
- A distinctive two course breakfast each morning of your stay. One morning breakfast will be delivered to mom’s room
- Late check-out at 12:30 p.m. based on availability
- A Camden Area Business Group reusable canvas tote with valuable coupons inside. (while supplies last. Bag must be picked up at the Penobscot Bay chamber of Commerce Building in the Camden Public Landing Parking Lot)
$119, plus accommodations and tax. Available Mother’s Day Weekend.
Make your reservations directly through the Hawthorn Inn, 1-207-236-8842 or book online and select the Mother’s Rate when you select your room.
Make it even more special and add a Massage for $105 per person during the check out process.
If you choose to bring the whole family and need additional rooms for everyone, each additional room is offered at 15% off of the published room rate. Please call the inn for the additional room discount.
We cannot apply the rate to or combine it with other specials or third party booking sites or third party gift certificates.
There is a lot going on in the Camden area on Mother’s Day. Click to learn more!
- Avena Botanicals Garden, the first Demeter-certified biodynamic farm in Maine, holds a plant sale. You will have the opportunity to learn from Deb Soule’s about the plants, gardens and healing. In 2005, People, Places and Plants magazine named Deb as one of the 50 most influential gardeners in the Northeast.
- Mother’s Day Wine and Treats as Savage Oakes Winery – a Garden Party with artisan crafted jewerly, tea, wine and chocolates under the tent on the lawn.
- Mother’s Day Wine and Chocolates at Sweetgrass Distillery featuring delicious chocolate creations by Dean’s Sweets and Sugar Spell Sweets!
Other choices for spending quality time together are quite extensive whether your family includes children or adults:
- Go hiking (Read our blog to find the best hikes near Camden)
- Go biking
- Go shopping in the quaint village
- Celebrate Camden is Blooming May 11-13 with sidewalk sales, free schooner rides, children’s activities and more!
- Check here for a full list of the events planned for the weekend.
- Go antiquing
- Just sit and play board games or do puzzles in our common spaces.