Use the Pies on Parade 2018 Package to enjoy a wonderful mid-coast Maine weekend. The Historic Inns of Rockland are conducting the 14th annual “Pies on Parade” event in celebration of National Pie Day. The Food network designated Rockland “Pie Town USA.” Come eat pie for a great cause.
100% of the proceeds from the ticket sales for the event are donated to Area Interfaith Outreach (AIO). AIO provides food and fuel assistance to Knox county families in need.
The Pies on Parade 2018 Package includes
- 2 night packages available January 26 through January 28, 2018.
- Two guaranteed tickets to the biggest pie event in New England
- Two personal pies baked just for you
- One 2018 commemorative Pies on Parade poster
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher for dinner on Saturday at a choice of many area restaurants.
- Top Tips for Surviving the Pie-Fest from veteran Pie Paraders
- Invitation to a “Wine and Pie” tasting at the Wine Seller Saturday, from 3:30-5:30 pm with exclusive tasting from 3-3:30 pm
- Complimentary access to Maine Lighthouse Museum opening on Sunday, at 11:30am which will feature “Lite Pies”
- Invitation to our Silent Auction from 5:00 – 7:00 pm on Saturday the 28th.
- Other Pie-themed events – TBA
The two night stay package starts at $370, for either Friday/Saturday (January 26/27) or Saturday/Sunday (January 27/28). Must stay both nights in the same room.
We cannot apply the rate to or combine it with other specials or third party booking sites or third party gift certificates.