Use the Pies on Parade Package to enjoy a wonderful mid-coast Maine weekend. The Historic Inns of Rockland are conducting the 15th annual “Pies on Parade” event in celebration of National Pie Day. The Food network designated Rockland “Pie Town USA.” Come eat pie for a great cause.
100% of the proceeds from the ticket sales for the event are donated to Area Interfaith Outreach (AIO). AIO provides food and fuel assistance to Knox county families in need.
The Pies on Parade Package includes
- 2 night packages available January 25 through January 27, 2019.
- Two guaranteed tickets to the biggest pie event in New England
- Two personal pies baked just for you
- One 2019 commemorative Pies on Parade poster
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher for dinner at a choice of many area restaurants.
- Top Tips for Surviving the Pie-Fest from veteran Pie Paraders
- Two tickets to Saturday’s Scavenger Hunt Pie event in Camden from 12-4pm
- Entry to Friday’s Pie Gala-Silent Auction-Brewery Tour from 6–9 pm at Rock Harbor Tap Room and Brewery
The two night stay package starts at $443.02 (including taxes), for either Friday/Saturday (January 25/26) or Saturday/Sunday (January 26/27). Must stay both nights in the same room. Package price varies on room selection.
We cannot apply the rate to or combine it with other specials or third party booking sites or third party gift certificates.
The cancellation policy for the room for this special event follows the “From May 1 through mid-November” cancellation policy description. Please note the cost of the tickets for the Pies on Parade events are non-refundable. It is a donation to AIO. The event occurs rain, snow, sleet or hail.
To Book your Pies on Parade Package
- Call 207-236-8842 or
- Book Online, enter your desired 2 night stay, then select the Pies On Parade rate under your room selection, Add to Your reservation and check out.