Top ten reasons why September is the best time to visit Camden Maine.
- The leaves are beginning to change.
- Day-time temperatures average in the low 70’s.
- Water temperatures are at their warmest.
- Most of the summer visitors have gone.
- The leaf peepers have not yet arrived.
- Summer activities are ongoing.
- Restaurants are still on summer schedules.
- Lobster is generally abundant and market prices are low.
- Hawthorn Inn is running a Summer’s End Get-Away Deal.
Read the rest of this page »